Start Date: Immediate
Location: Elk Grove Village (on-site and travel)
Employment Type: Six (6) Month Contract Position
About AquaMin LWR
AquaMin LWR is a Conductive Energy Inc. Company that is developing lithium extraction technology. We leverage our technical capacity to co-develop and produce battery metals from brine resources. We are currently deploying our technology on multiple lithium resources across North America.
Our Core Values
Outstanding People – Cultivate staff that contribute to our growth and excellence in technology, engineering, and operations.
Technology Leadership – means continuous improvement to always have the best technology, and marketing to make sure the world knows it.
Safety & Environment – Our products, processes and material handling put environment and occupational health and safety first.
Integrity, Service & Fun – Develop meaningful relationships built on integrity, exceptional service and communication and have fun doing it.
- Operate equipment in accordance with company procedures
- Maintains assigned equipment, performs daily inspections to ensure compliance with operational and safety requirements
- Report all operational deficiencies to Supervisor and maintenance personnel
- Proficiently performs equipment inspection and maintenance as requested and completes paperwork
- May assist in performing basic troubleshooting of equipment
- Practice safe driving procedures when travelling to and from locations
- Handles special projects as assigned
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- 2-3 years directly related experience
- Mechanically and technically inclined
- Highly safety oriented
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have a flexible work schedule – shift work, overtime, and weekends
- Can lift over 75 lbs
- Able to travel for 3 weeks at a time
- Candidates with a technical diploma or certification from trade schools would be preferred
- Preference will be given to those with electrical and/or pump system experience
- Proficient computer skills
- The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail, and strong organizational skills are also key attributes
Resumes to be sent no later than 3PM August 15th, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in working for Conductive Energy; only those considered a strong fit will be contacted.
This is a contract position. Contractors are responsible for all taxes associated with their income. AquaMin does not withhold income taxes or jurisdictionally required contributions. Contractors are required to remit, file, and manage all associated taxes. This contract position may transition to employment with exceptional health, education and stock option compensation for the appropriate candidate.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
No agency representation or submissions will be recognized for this vacancy.